Hi!

Is there any reason that the MyFaces command link is rendered with
href="#" and onlclick="return xxx()" instead of href="javascript:...." ?

It seems, the latter will make the "open link in new window" feature of
some browsers stopping to work. Which is what I'd like to have.

What do you think about a context parameter e.g.
org.apache.myfaces.OPEN_NEW_WINDOW_PREVENTION=true|false which will
change how the commandLink renders the link? The default can be "false"
to be compatible to the current behavior, though, I think defaulting to
"true" wouldn't be that bad.

What do you think?

Ciao,
Mario