Hi!
> Why do you say that some browsers can't open the link in a new window?
No, I do not think that this is what I said, at least, I didn't wanted
to say that.

You probably know the "right mouse click/open link in new window"
function of the browsers?
You probably also know that this is a major impact to your application
as then both windows share the same session. If your application keep
some session data your application is much likely to fail at some point.

Now, it seems there is a way to prevent the browser from being able to
open a new window that way by rendering href="javascript:" stuff instead
of href="#".

Using the target= attribute of the form and or link allows you to
control what happens, e.g. with orchestra stripping the
conversationContext url parameter and everything is fine (given that you
do not store something in the session but only in an conversation and/or
the conversationContext). But that is another story.

Ciao,
Mario