I know this has been considered many times in the past, but not implemented due to complexity.

When you know the details of the implementation, can you start a new thread with [Trinidad] in the subject? How will it work with stamping, components with multiple tab stops, etc.

Thanks,

Gab

Andrew Robinson wrote:
 I'm confused though, are you just controlling the number of tab stops in
 the implementation? Meaning you're not trying to add a public api for
 the user to control tab stops on the page, are you?

The bug is to add a tabIndex attribute onto certain components so that
users have control over the tab order of a Trinidad JSF page. Other
component libraries (even the JSF core libraries) have this support:

http://java.sun.com/javaee/javaserverfaces/1.2/docs/tlddocs/h/inputText.html

(note: there it is called tabindex, not tabIndex, but I thought
tabIndex is more in line with how trinidad component attributes are
named.)

-Andrew