Hi,

I have used the Aspect stuff with JSF for quite a long time now - the
previous version of AspectEL -
in order to know that it is really a very nice and helpful addition to
our daily jsf development.

I wouldn`t want to miss it anymore. So +1 for adding it to MyFaces.

It doesn`t fit to myfaces-commons, right?

cheers,

Gerald

--
http://www.irian.at