Hi,

My mind hasn't changed since the last discussion so it's still -1 for a
stand-alone project because in my opinion every goodie, extension etc...)
that doesn't render anything should join orchestra.

We might end up with a subproject hell that's hard to maintain if we create
a subproject for each jsf extension.

Orchestra core15 module is a nice place for sev-en.

Cagatay