Hi,

in the near future i'll think about client side validation support.

Sorry but no:) This is what I'm talking about actually, every subproject has
the potential of reinventing the wheel and overlap with already implemented
features in other myfaces subprojects.

Trinidad has it;
http://www.irian.at/trinidad-demo/faces/convertValidate/clientConvert.jspx

Tomahawk Sandbox has it;