I'd prefer a Spanish word...
To me checker sounds stupid.
(krasser checker...)

-M

Sent from my iPod.

Am 11.05.2008 um 01:55 schrieb "Gerhard Petracek" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] >:

@andrew:
it depends on the mother tongue. ;)
for some of you 'seven' sounds boring - especially if english is your mother tongue.
words of foreign languages sound much more interesting.
if i translate 'seven' into my mother tongue, it also sounds a bit boring (just because it isn't exotic for me).
in my country it's a kind of "trend" to use english words.

so maybe we should just use an "invented" name or an acronym.
e.g.:
jac (java annotation checker)
jack (java annotation checker)

if you translate e.g. 'jack' into my mother tongue, there are a lot of different meanings. so there is no real meaning - it just sounds interesting (it's a matter of taste).

regards,
gerhard