Hey Cristi,

What is the status of Trinidad-799? Is it checked in and ready to go. If so I'm going to start the release process.

Scott

Cristi Toth wrote:

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 11:00 PM, Scott O'Bryan <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Easy enough for me since I'm in the middle of something else right
    now..  Cristi, can you ping me on this thread when TRINIDAD-799 is
    done and committed?  I'll try to monitor it, but just in case I
    miss it...  :)

I'll try not to forget ;)

    Andrew Robinson wrote:

        +1 for the release to wait on TRINIDAD-799

        On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 2:32 PM, Cristi Toth