IMO a nightly build is pretty much enough.

Sent from my iPod.

Am 14.05.2008 um 09:41 schrieb "Scott O'Bryan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hey Leonardo, can you add a JIRA ticket to include the sandbox in the nightly snapshot builds. I think this is probably the most agreeable to everyone and either myself or one of the other PMC's can fix the POM's and set up Continuum to run it. As for the release, let me get this release out and we can re-open the subject of including it in the artifacts at a later time. Is that acceptable?

Scott

Leonardo Uribe wrote:
Looking on repo1.maven.org <http://repo1.maven.org> the sandbox artifacts for tomahawk are here:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/myfaces/tomahawk/tomahawk-sandbox/1.1.6/

I think (just my opinion) that the people understand that sandbox is different than the official project. The idea to do this is promote the develop of trinidad specific custom components. A nightly sandbox snapshot could reach the objective (make the code available in a jar, so they can try it). No prob if this is
not included.

I think we should change the jars and add the trinidad- prefix (I didn't noted this before).

regards

Leonardo Uribe