Jihoon Kim schrieb:
> I was hoping to start a vote of creation of MyFaces Alchemy as a
> subproject to hold bridging of various Web 2.0 and new technology to
> JSF. Even if you have voted in a previous post, please vote here as
> well to get an accurate count and an accurate viewpoint.
>
> The initial batch of code that integrates Adobe Flex [open sourced
> through MPL which is approved within Apache] with JSF has been written
> and can be viewed within the following JIRA link [recently made some
> improvements within the code] =>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-1250
>
> If the vote is affirmative then I hope that MyFaces will propose to
> the Incubator PMC to accept MyFaces Alchemy as a Podling within the
> Incubator.
>
> For ref, the proposal has been written up within the following
> Incubator wiki page =>
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/MyFacesAlchemyProposal
>
> Thanks!!!

I'm still voting -1 on having a flash-based project within MyFaces
unless someone can show that this code works with a non-proprietory
Flash player.

I'd be happy to see this project succeed, but not here at Apache. This
foundation exists to promote open source software, not provide wrappers
for proprietory tools.

Regards,
Simon