This isn't a vote to do a release, or start a new project, so I think
simple consensus is enough, ie that this vote passes.

Does the comment below "not apply fully" mean that annotations will be
added to the code, and the "make-config" task will be run to generate
the myfaces-metadata.xml file, but that otherwise everything still uses
myfaces-faces-plugin to build as before? If so, +1 from me too.

Although I obviously look forward to having myfaces-builder-plugin used
for core12, it would be better to prove it with core11 and tomahawk
releases first. But adding annotations does not harm the current build
process.

Regards,
Simon