On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 11:24 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > I want to know if any developer has a reason to avoid render this id, and
> if
> > no objections I'll commit this change in 72 hours (doing this
> > s:inputSuggestAjax and s:tableSuggestAjax could work with trinidad and/or
> > facelets and solve TOMAHAWK-1157).
>
> so, I guess I am not 100% getting your mail.
> why is the id needed ?

For detect when a request is a postback using the procedure on the
documentation. If is a postback the state is restored an the full lifecycle
occur. If not a new view is created.

Who detects postback in this way? the jsf implementation used!

regards

Leonardo Uribe