Please see here:

http://www.nabble.com/-VOTE--Commons-API-JSF-1.2-only-tp14178115p14180119.html

The consensus was to have commons be JSF 1.2 and a separate branch for
JSF 1.1 if desired. Therefore, we should place the 1.1 code in a
separate location and the main trunk folders should be JSF 1.2 only.

Here was the result vote for JSF 1.2 being the trunk:

Vote summary

+1:
Andrew Robinson
Mike Kienenberger
Simon Lessard
Bruno Aranda
Cagatay Civici
Grant Smith
Mario Ivankovits
Scott O'Bryan
Paul Spencer

-0.9:
Volker Weber (not official vote)
Bernd Bohmann (was -1, but then got a "I'm fine if we are starting
with 1.2 only" response)

In keeping with the Apache process the vote should be honored and JSF
1.1 folders should not included in the trunk.

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 6:35 AM, Andrew Robinson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> BTW, I believe a vote was already taken on commons, and the result was
> that commons would be JSF 1.2 only with a 1.1 branch if ppl. wanted to
> create one.
>
> With this in mind, I am strongly -1 for the 1.2 code using 1.1 artifacts.
>
> On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 5:24 PM, Leonardo Uribe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>

>> On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 6:16 PM, Andrew Robinson
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>>
>>> How about moving the JSF version to a folder?
>>>
>>> commons-utils/
>>> commons-11/myfaces-commons-converters
>>> commons-11/myfaces-commons-validators
>>> commons-12/myfaces-commons-converters