Hi!

What is the current  state of MYFACES-434?

I tried to upgrade to the latest Tomahawk+Sandbox and now the application fails to run properly as the TomahawkFacesContextWrapper does the AddResource processing AND the ExtensionsFilter does the AddResource processing. This results in having the scripts added twice to the header which will result in non working dojo components.

Configuring the ExtensionsFilter to not cover the jsf requests will result in the well known "ExtensionsFilter not correctly configured. JSF mapping missing. JSF pages not covered. Please see: http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/extensionsFilter.html (java.lang.IllegalStateException)"
message.

So it seems we are half way, aren't we?
Did I do something wrong? If not, can we fix this?

Notice: I built Tomahawk & MyFaces from a fresh checkout (which was a story itself as the 6-SNAPSHOT master pom couldn't be found).

Ciao,
Mario