Hi Leonardo,

    I tried to upgrade to the latest Tomahawk+Sandbox and now the
    application fails to run properly as the
    TomahawkFacesContextWrapper does the AddResource processing AND
    the ExtensionsFilter does the AddResource processing.

The code in extension filter that do AddResource processing should be commented (this was added to disable this feature before). But before do that, we need to test several configurations of this feature (DefaultAddResource, NonBufferingAddResource, if servlet or portlet environment and other variations), because it could break old code.
Ok, but it seems that Tomahawk head breaks every installation using DefaultAddResource which makes it impossible to test new things.

My workaround is to use DojoAddResource, but that is far from being nice.

If you would like us to test this thing it would be great if you could finish the work in ExtensionsFilter so that it really works as drop in replacement.

Thanks!
Ciao,
Mario