What matthias ment was, that we should rather have no
myfaces-inter-subproject-snapshot-dependencies.
I second that. The trunk of a MyFaces sub-project should always depend
on release versions of other projects UNLESS there is a good reason
for having a dependency to a snapshot.
What reasons are there?
1. the other project has a new feature we depend on and has not yet released
2. there is no release yet of the other project
3. ...more?

In all cases the snapshot dependency should be a temporary option and
as soon as the other is released we should switch to release
dependency (again).

--Manfred

--
http://www.irian.at