On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 2:56 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Leonardo Uribe schrieb:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I think that myfaces-builder-plugin has been very well tested so we can
>> release a first version of this tool.
>>
>> Is there any task left?
>>
> I think there is still a fair bit of work that could be done on the plugin.
> However I don't see any reason why we can't make a release now.
>
> Hmm..by the way, I just noticed that the pom does not specify a <version>
> tag. So it is inheriting that from its parent, and therefore existing
> snapshots are all 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT which is rather odd for a project that has
> never been released. What version number will be used for the first release?

Since there was only one release of myfaces build tools, maybe we can
release individually myfaces-builder-plugin and myfaces-builder-annotations,
so the release number could be 1.0.0. But I feel better is we release all
plugins buildtools plugin (1.0.1). A version number is just a number, no?.