Hazem Saleh schrieb:
Hi Team,

I would like to know whether there are pending tasks on the next Tomahawk release.
So that I can help.

I think that one thing that needs doing is restructuring the Tomahawk website.

There used to be just one Tomahawk version, but Leonardo has now created a separate "tomahawk 1.2.x" project that has increased JSF1.2 compatibility. I split the "myfaces core" website into separate JSF1.1 and JSF1.2 parts a while ago; maybe the same needs to be done for tomahawk, so that people can find the right mvn reports, javadoc, etc for the different releases?

At the minimum, the existing website would need to be updated to mention the existence of the two separate lines...

Warning: fighting maven's site building features can really eat a lot of time!

Regards, Simon