From: GTrivedi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: MyFaces - Trinidad - Partial Page Rendering [PPR]
To: dev@myfaces.apache.org
Date: Friday, 5 September, 2008, 10:36 AM

Hi,
    Thanks for reply. It works now. Actually I am new to JSF, hence I face
this issue. Thanks a lot.

nperkins wrote:

> Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe your problem is due to
the
> fact that tr:table is a naming container and so you have to use a fully
> qualified id, in your case "tb10:categories", for the components
outside
> the naming container.  This is a common problem using the
> partialTriggers mechanism and I believe that the Trinidad Development
> Guide has a pretty good discussion of it.
> http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/devguide/ppr.html
>

> Nate Perkins
> General Dynamics C4 Systems

var="radioGroup">
id="categories"
> value="Select Type"
> valueChangeListener="#{shopBuildServiceBean.ajaxExample}"
> layout="horizontal">
>                   <f:selectItem itemLabel="Option1"
itemValue="1"/>
>                   <f:selectItem itemLabel="Option1"
itemValue="2"/>
>                   <f:selectItem itemLabel="Option1"
itemValue="3"/>

partialTriggers="categories"

value="#{shopBuildDataBean.assemblyLengthSize}"></tr:outputText>

value="Ajax Example2"
> var="radioGroup2">
> disabled="#{shopBuildDataBean.assemblyLengthSize ge 501}"
> partialTriggers="categories"/>

> ---
> In above given code when I submit the request by clicking on any of the
> option button above I get response and display a number in the
partialTriggers="categories" in
> second table also. But there I am not getting response as expected. I
> mean to say if the number I get through the action method
> [shopBuildServiceBean.ajaxExample] >= 501 the button in second table
> should get disabled otherwise it should get enabled.
>
> I am wondering that why it doesn't respond in the second table. One
more
> important thing is, if I put <tr:commandButton ...../> tag in first
> table itself then it works fine.
>
> My action method [shopBuildServiceBean.ajaxExample] is generating random
> number between 1 & 1000.
>
> Please reply ASAP.
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> -----