Hi,

2008/10/21 Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> these aren't components.
> These are listeners and should go to commons

should we have a myfaces-commons-listeners? or what do you mean?

We should not create a submodule for every type of components.
But we should start having a submodule for all those non rendering,
renderkit and sublibrary independend
stuff.

+1 for a myfaces-commons-component even if we put listener into.

regards,
  Volker

> tr:fileDownloadActionListener, s:exporterActionListene
>

> On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 7:36 PM, Glauco P. Gomes
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> +1 only for components that doesn't render anything, like tr:iterator,
>> t:saveState, tr:fileDownloadActionListener, s:exporterActionListener,
>> s:valueChangeNotifier, etc.
>>
>> Glauco P. Gomes
>>
>> Hazem Saleh escreveu:
>>
>> -1.
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 7:16 PM, Hazem Saleh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 - I agree.
>>> [ ] +0 - I do not know.
>>> [ ] -1  - I do not want to see components modules in commons, as we
>>> already have component libraries like Tomahawk, Trinidad, Tobago.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Hazem Ahmed Saleh Ahmed
>>>
>>> Author of (The Definitive Guide to Apache MyFaces and Facelets):
>>>
>>> http://www.amazon.com/Definitive-Guide-Apache-MyFaces-Facelets/dp/1590597370
>>>
>>> Web blog: http://www.jroller.com/page/HazemBlog
>>>
>>> [Web 2.0] Google Maps Integration with JSF:
>>> http://code.google.com/p/gmaps4jsf/
>>> http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=51250
>>

>> --
>> Hazem Ahmed Saleh Ahmed
>>
>> Author of (The Definitive Guide to Apache MyFaces and Facelets):
>> http://www.amazon.com/Definitive-Guide-Apache-MyFaces-Facelets/dp/1590597370
>>
>> Web blog: http://www.jroller.com/page/HazemBlog
>>
>> [Web 2.0] Google Maps Integration with JSF:
>> http://code.google.com/p/gmaps4jsf/
>> http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=51250
>>

> --
> Matthias Wessendorf

inexso - information exchange solutions GmbH
Bismarckstraße 13      | 26122 Oldenburg
Tel.: +49 441 4082 356 |
FAX:  +49 441 4082 355 | www.inexso.de