So is the plan then to take ALL non-rendering components and listeners from
ALL myfaces subprojects and dump them in here ? If that is the case, then
+1. Having stuff scattered about unnecessarily because we didn't finish the
job would be an unacceptable situation. I would also propose calling the
module something which identifies it as containing the type of component it
holds. "Myfaces commons components" is just too obscure.

--
Grant Smith