+1

Leonardo Uribe wrote:
+1

regards

Leonardo Uribe

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 11:23 AM, Scott O'Bryan <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Hi,

    I'm trying to release the MyFaces Portlet Bridge Master
    1.0.0-alpha-3.  This release was created in order to support the
    latest JSR-301 Public Review so that it may be tested by
    developers during the review process.  This is still an alpha
    release because there is currently no testing of the R.I.

    I have applied the changes needed by PORTLETBRIDGE-51, regenerated
    all of the artifacts, and deployed them to my private Apache
    account ([1]).  I'm am now restarting the vote for the latest R.I.

    [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
    [ ] +0
    [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be
    released,

    Thanks,
     Scott

    [1] http://people.apache.org/~sobryan/portlet-bridge/1.0.0-alpha-3