Hi

I would like put on consideration this proposal for a myfaces subproject.

The idea is simple: create a independent skinning module for skin all
myfaces jsf components libraries, taking as base trinidad skinning code.

In other words, the long term objective is build a single skinning api that
can be use by JSF component frameworks like trinidad, tomahawk or tobago,
based on existing trinidad skin api.

Long time ago this was discussed here

http://markmail.org/message/swxy73e3cth5zzaj?q=%5BSkinning%5D+independent+MyFaces+skinning+module

but now we want to propose a solution to separate trinidad skinning code
into a separate module (some enhancements done on trinidad makes more easier
this task at this time).

A brief description can be found at:

http://code.google.com/p/myfaces-csi/wiki/MyfacesSkinsProposal

Suggestions are welcome