I'm almost done.I think I can work on it this Thursday and then commit it.
But I've broken my test webapp, so I'll have to fix that before I can test
the stuff... ;-)

When it's in SVN, we have the necessary boilerplate to stay out of each
others' way. ;-)

Untill then, if you are bored, you can take a look at how to configure xbean
in such a way that all neccessary jars/classes are scanned. This is still an
open issue which needs to be fixed early, since you can't test properly
without it.

Regards,
Jan-Kees