Hi Ganesh,

I think you forgot to execute mvn install on the build maybe because it
compiles fine for me.

As for running the whole thing I don't think it would be working yet since
some Lifecycle phases were already modified to use the new Ajax API on
partial request, but there's no impl for that code yet. Once the partial
context and writer as well as JSP VDL are implemented then I think a simpel
test case will be runnable.

Regards,

~ Simon