Hello everyone I wanted to start a legal discussion here regarding the status of Mojarra and our codebase.

As far as I understood it is following.
The mojarra license prevents us from using their code, while they can use ours, this is fine with me the Apache license is more liberal.

The Mojarra and Apache license however do not prevent that we can have an occasional look into the mojarra codebase to check things out which are not 100% clearly defined, so that we are in sync there, or to prevent external patches being applied which might have mojarra code inside (we had that once in the past with comments copy pasted from the spec or mojarra)

Am I right or wrong?

I am just asking to clear this up once and for all.

Werner