Ganesh schrieb:

Well the corner case is this...
If you are outside of an insert or update cycle the problem is following: What do you do with a simple issued script tag, you have to open an <eval> section in this case
What do you want to express with >>outside of an insert or update cycle<< ?

Following usecase:
Someone writes the ppr response directly instead of going through the framework.
What do you do in case of startElement("script" then
do you write it out or do you push it into an automated eval section!

My personal guess is, after a second thought, you dont do anything special, you just should interfere with delayed evals in case an insert or update is issued and not finished, but I am not 100% sure!