Hi

This file is on shared project:

svn repo: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/shared/
link to find site : http://myfaces.apache.org/otherProjects.html

Tomahawk unpack shared code and add it, so if you want change this file, you
have to follow this steps:

1. Checkout, make the update and compile.
3. Change tomahawk shared related var to the version you are compiling (if
you are using the latest code 2.0.11-SNAPSHOT and 3.0.7-SNAPSHOT), on its
pom.xml (not core or core12 pom, the main pom).
3. Compile and the resulting artifacts should have the change.

regards

Leonardo Uribe