Yes indeed, I dont have any gripes with jboss, unless they dont use our implementation ;-)

Werner

Matthias Wessendorf schrieb:
On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 10:18 AM, Jan-Kees van
Andel<jankeesvanan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey guys,

I've almost finished the Bean Validation integration. I have a working
test webapp with so simple validations working.

But before commit, I would like to know which Bean Validation API
we're going to depend on.

I'm currently using the JBoss Bean Validation binaries:
http://repository.jboss.org/maven2/javax/validation/validation-api/1.0.CR3/

I've added the JBoss repo to the API pom as a provided dependency.

The POM says it is Apache licensed, so we should be safe, right?

yes, totally. It is really great news that JBoss is delivering more and more
bits under the lovely ASL 2.0 (WebBean is so too)

-Matthias

Regards,
Jan-Kees