On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 1:42 PM, Gerhard
Petracek<gerhard.petra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> @things change:
> for sure - i just couldn't see a reason in this case. so i pointed to the
> discussion we had some months ago.
> (basically i'm fine with "rethinking") anyway i agree with the arguments
> mentioned by werner.

+1

I just want it to be come core over time; as getting groovy as simple
as possible
could be a decission against (or for) myfaces. the more complex, the worse.

Well, anyway - starting in extension is fine........................

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf