Martin,

Martin Kočí wrote:
Hi,

why I asked about partial state saving is compile-time dependency on
facelets 1.1.X in TrinidadComponentHandler and StateManagerImpl, both on
PARAM_BUILD_BEFORE_RESTORE param. With mojarra 2  jsf-impl and facelets
1.1.x cannot be deployed concurrently.

This code will be commented out in my patch. It will all be sorted out when we integrate Trinidad's partial state
saving with JSF 2.0.
Few thoughts on facelets2 and trinidad2 :

- change tr.taglib.xml and trh.taglib.xml root element (generated with
maven  plugin?) to:

<facelet-taglib xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee"
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-facelettaglibary_2_0.xsd"
              version="2.0">

- rewrite TrinidadFaceletViewHandler (if it is still needed) to
ViewDefinitionLanguage

It is going away.
- drop old facelets code  from TrinidadComponentHandler,
StateManagerImpl and TrinidadListenersTagRule and dependency from
pom.xml

- and sure more but I'm not familiar with facelets

Regards,

Martin Koci