Max Starets píše v Út 01. 12. 2009 v 20:42 -0500:
> Gabrielle,
>
> I think the main advantage of using application view cache is that state
> saving/view root caching is done once for a particular page
> within an application (that only applies to pages displayed in response
> to a GET request).
>
> Since we have seen some issues with the current implementation, I would
> vote for not supporting application view cache
> in Trinidad 2. Partial state saving should make its benefits much less
> tangible.
Yes, I did some profiling few moths ago before we migrated to JSF 2.0
state saving and I can confirm that same very complex view written:

- as .jspx + trinidad state saving + trinidad components + application
view cache
- and as .xhtml + mojarra partial state saving + base JSF components

doesn't have performance problem (even no regression with .xhtml) in
both cases regarding state saving. +1 for removing application view
cache in trinidad 2.0

Regards,

Martin Kočí

If there is demand for this feature in the future,