Hi Pavitra,

Pavitra Subramaniam wrote:

2. On the server side code in FormElementRenderer (and some of its sub-classed renderers) we call detectAutoSubmit() method that explicitly looks for the 'autoSub' event and queues an AutoSubmitEvent. Since there are typically no listeners registered for this event, the only reason this is queued is to update partial targets - (RequestContext.getCurrentInstance().partialUpdateNotify(component)). If so, this seems redundant as any value entered in the client-side UI will get submitted on the server component and a valueChange event queued anyway

Let's forget about other editable fields on the page, let's say I want to ppr the value of an outputText or toggle a showDetail based on the autosubmit, will that work without the server event?

Thanks,

Gab