By default, any server event triggered by a component will ppr the components for which it is a partial trigger, so as long as the ShowDetailItem is already broadcasting a disclosure event, I don't know why we would need an AutoSubmitEvent as well in order for PPR to work. We might need these events for some other reason and I think that's what Pavitra's trying to find out.

-- Blake Sullivan