Hi all,
We have talked about HTML5 components on MyFaces
earlier<http://old.nabble.com/-GSoc--Google-Summer-of-Code-Idea-td27040478.html>
.
I tried some HTML5 components and I think this project will be interesting.
Now I want to create the project structure and start playing with the
components. I want to learn how stuff are packed, how the components are
generated, etc.
Keeping in mind these HTML5 components will be a part of MyFaces 2.0 (I
hope, someday), how can I set the correct project structure?
Do you think changing Tomahawk 2.0 to HTML5 components project in my local
workspace is a good idea?
Or should I add my stuff into MyFaces 2.0 core?

In fact, this question is: what is the correct place of HTML5 components and
render kit? Will it be a seperate project, and distributed separately? Or
will it be under MyFaces core and distributed with it?

Thanks,
Ali