Hi ali,

the Google Summer of code has been announced (see my other email).

Regarding the strcuture, IMO this should be a separate project,
that just targets to implement JSF widgets offered by HTML5.
The implementation should be done with JSF 2.0+ tooling.
So, not supporting "older" versions, e.g. JSF 1.x is totally fine
(-> goal?)

IMO this work is related to Tomahawk. Once there is more code,
we can talk about distribution:
-"myfaces core extension"
-standalone HTML5 "renderkit" (-> need to find a (nice) name)
etc

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf