Hi

About @ListenerFor: It is working as expected. I don't think the patch
provided will work, because this annotation is handled on ApplicationImpl
(because the annotations must be read when the component/renderer is
created).

About MYFACES-2356 (decode behavior for UISelectOne components): I did
another patch that implements the change proposed on the renderkitdoc.
Michael, could you try if this patch works as expected? If so, I'll restart
the vote.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe