I thought the release files should do.
Why would building from the TAG make any difference?
What do you mean with "java security is not a 2.0 specific issue"? Shouldn't the release
contain all files needed to replace Mojarras
api+impl?

Best regards,
Ganesh

Matthias Wessendorf schrieb:
have you tried building it from the TAG ?

the java security is not a 2.0 specific issue

-Matthias