I think it contains everything.
What I mean is: Do you have some extra settings for java security ?
E.g state encryption etc ? That was my question.

What ever I am fine with calling this another alpha

Regarding the exception: Please file a bug. If you have some more information
about settings/enviorment and a complete stack trace, please post that too,
as it may help ;-)

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf