Hi

Yes, that one is a big problem. There is no way to "traverse" a jar file
without iterating over all entries to get the library version and resource
version. That means the current algorithm do that all times a resource is
rendered. This is really bad.

and checking the latest ri code (2.0.2-b10), library and resource version
feature was removed. It seems a decision was taken there.

Checking more, the topic describing this is:

[jsr-314-open] Need guidance: invalid assumptions in design of resource
versioning feature

We should change our algorithm too to prevent this performance problem.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe