Hi Bernd,

If this module wouldn't be a part of myfaces core, the users still would
have to configure something to run their MyFaces-2 apps in a EE6 container
(e.g. they'd have to include myfaces commons), which is not the target. The
target is to get rid of any unnecessary configuration to make the
development process easier!

Regards,
Jakob