Hello everyone I am busy currently preparing a beta 1 tag for Ext-Scripting I have a small request.

First I would like to get a logo, I have none

http://people.apache.org/~werpu/ext-script-site/

See the left corner above. This is as far as my graphical capabilities go :-)

Seondly not important for now since the docs are not finalized but post beta 1 I would love to have one english speaking person doing some proofreading of the docs and correcting them or simply sending me the errata. For now since the docs are not finalized this is not important.
(But feel free to read over them now and send me the errors or fix them)

Werner