Am 15.03.10 17:14, schrieb Matthias Wessendorf:
On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 9:10 AM, Werner Punz<werner.p...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Hello everyone I am busy currently preparing a beta 1 tag for Ext-Scripting
I have a small request.

First I would like to get a logo, I have none

http://people.apache.org/~werpu/ext-script-site/

See the left corner above. This is as far as my graphical capabilities go
:-)

I like it, same skill set here ;-)

I like the youtube link in the startpage :-

Yes the video still is pending in its final form, I will add some spoken stuff and a better example. It just was what I had lingering. There are several additional videos in the users guide showing various aspects.

I probably also will add some screencasts in the yet very unfinished ide configuration section before hitting the final release.

Seondly not important for now since the docs are not finalized but post beta
1 I would love to have one english speaking person doing some proofreading
of the docs and correcting them or simply sending me the errata. For now
since the docs are not finalized this is not important.
(But feel free to read over them now and send me the errors or fix them)

Werner