hi,

I gave it a quick try. Here are my results:

Page:
http://localhost:8080/trinidad-demo/faces/demos/clientBehaviorHolder.xhtml

JSF_RI (Mojarra 2.0.2 (SNAPSHOT 20091204)) results:

I entered some text and clicked "submit via JSF Ajax"

Got this (in an alert JS box):
httpError: The Http Transport returned a 0 status code.  This is
usually the result of mixing ajax and full requests.  This is usually
undesired, for both performance and data integrity reasons.

second click on the same button I got this JS error.

mojarra is not defined
[Break on this error] var func = new Function("event", handler);

===> the "submit" button works.

MyFaces 2.0.0-SNAPHOT results:
(using snapshot since the ViewExpiredException is gone in latest snapshot )

* "submit" button gives me this ALERT() box:
"TypeError: this._ajaxOldDomElements is null"

followed by this:
"malformedXML--"

* Submit via JSF Ajax:

I get this alert() BOX:
"httpError-httpError-Request failed"

Are there any other pages where I can test the new functionality ?

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf