Hi

The problem in this case is the only place we can store this information is
the component instance itself. So, at least there is one lookup per
component.

If we try to cache facesContext, unfortunately there is not safe way to
clean this reference (portlet case), so there is a risk of use old instances
of this object in this case.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe