Hello,

Thank you for your appreciation. I'm happy that I could make myself useful.
So, the amount of reduced state is:

- about 60 Bytes for all the components that have at least a child facet
with the removal of VISITED_FACET_COUNT
- the size of the ATTACHED_OBJECT_HANDLERS_KEY, which was saved with the
null value in the component attribute map.
- the saved state of UIInput is reduced with 25% when validation is
successful (valid is no longer saved, as the default value is true) and with
50% when validation fails (value and localValueSet respectively are no
longer saved as they have the default values - null and respectively,
false). Using Leonardo's partial state saving in tables from the JIRA issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-2616, for a table of 1000
lines, the saved state is reduced from 150 KB to 120 KB, when validation
passes. More work can be done in UIInput state saving, once the transient
properties model that Leonardo proposed will be committed. Then some of the
properties can be made transient.

Regards,
Marius