Excellent, sorry for jumping in so late, but I am currently sick in bed.
But back to the topic, this is good news, thanks for testing, guys.

Werner

Am 20.09.10 19:45, schrieb Michael Concini:
got results back...your js change didn't regress anything, so things
look good.  ship it!  :)

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 12:50 PM, Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com