Looks like the Trinidad community failed to get a proper release out.
It's because nobody here cares about JSF 1.1 that much, which makes sense.

But a few users are _still_ on that JSF version, hence I wanted to get
a new maintenance release out.

What should we do with Trinidad 1.0.x ?

* start a new vote and declare that 1.0.13 will be the last release ?
* don't even bother in releasing Trinidad 1.0.13 ?

-Matthias

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 9:46 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <mat...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Blake,
>
> thanks for voting. Together with my vote, we got two votes.
>
> This is means there will be NO Trinidad 1.0.13 release. Too bad that
> the community
> is not really interested in even getting maintaining releases out :-(
>
> -Matthias
>
> On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 8:22 PM, Blake Sullivan
> <blake.sulli...@oracle.com> wrote:
>> +1
>>
>> -- Blake Sullivan
>>
>> On 11/14/10 9:44 AM, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
>>
>> +1
>>
>> sent from my Android phone
>>
>> On Nov 10, 2010 2:07 PM, "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I was running the needed tasks to get the next release of the Apache
>>> MyFaces Trinidad 1.0.x CORE out. The artifacts are deployed to a
>>> staging repo ([1]).
>>>
>>> Please take a look at the "1.0.13" artifacts and vote.

>>> [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
>>> [ ] +0
>>> [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Matthias
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-055/