Hi,

see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-3075 for first version
of patch.

@Mark,
CDI/OWB manage scopes on their own, they don't use
externalContext.getSessionMap(), applicationMap, .. is it true? If yes,
then should be possible to disable
org.apache.myfaces.el.unified.resolver.ScopedAttributeResolver ? This
one is not in filtered list, because of code in:

org.apache.myfaces.el.unified.ResolverBuilderForFaces.build(CompositeELResolver)

// the ScopedAttributeResolver has to be the last one in every
// case, because it always sets propertyResolved to true (per the spec)
compositeElResolver.add(new ScopedAttributeResolver());

Regards,

Kočičák