Hi

Yes, no problem. Right now I'm running the necessary steps to release
myfaces core 2.0.5 (and after that tomahawk 1.1.11), so this patch will not
be on 2.0.5 (but it will on 2.0.6). I want to take a look carefully to this
problem and I require some time to do it. Thanks for your patch.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe